Apply for a Single Parent Scholarship
CLICK TO APPLY NOW
Application cycle for Fall 2023 scholarships is open!
Fall 2023 application deadline is June 15, 2023.
Don't miss out! Scholarship amounts are increasing up to $1,600!
Questions about applying? Email email@example.com.
How to apply
Applying for one of the single parent scholarships offered by ASPSF is easy! Follow the steps outlined below, and you will be on your way.
- Make sure you meet all eligibility criteria.
- Have digital copies of required supporting documents ready to upload.
- Complete your online application. A link to the application will be available at aspsf.org/applynow when ASPSF is accepting applications. Deadlines here.
- Submit your application and required documents by the deadline. Deadlines here.
- Eligible applicants will be invited to interview with a friendly, local scholarship selection committee.
Beginning with the Fall 2022 semester, the scholarship application deadlines are as follows:
- Fall Deadline – June 15
- Spring Deadline – October 15
- Summer Deadline – March 15
Please remember to ALWAYS upload FULL and complete documents that clearly identify student information.
The Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund services 68 of the 75 counties in Arkansas along with Bowie County, TX. We provide scholarships and support to single parents pursuing postsecondary education.
The counties served by our affiliates (not included in our application process) are
Benton, Carroll, Jefferson, Madison, Marion, Sevier, and Washington.
If you live in Benton, Carroll, Madison, or Washington County, click here to apply for a scholarship.
If you live in Jefferson, Marion, or Sevier County, click here to learn more about their scholarship opportunities.
If you live in White County, click here to download their application.
Have questions about your application? Find contact information for your local representative or send us a message.
Want more info about ASPSF scholarships? Check out these related pages.
About Our Scholarships Eligibility Required Documents Deadlines Portal Login
Apply by June 15 for a Fall 2023 scholarship!