NOTE: If you received a scholarship previously, but not in the last year, or if you've never received this scholarship, apply as a NEW APPLICANT. Otherwise, apply as a CONTINUING APPLICANT.
SUMMER: May 31
- June 15 - Priority deadline for Continuing Applicants only (submit by this date to receive priority consideration)
- July 15 - Regular deadline for all applicants
- September 15 - Late deadline for all applicants (may qualify for scholarships if funds are still available)
If you are a resident of Newton County, Arkansas and wish to apply for a Single Parent Scholarship, follow these instructions to get started.
- Download the appropriate application form for the scholarship term you wish to apply (above).
- Review the Eligibility Criteria and the list of Required Supporting Documents (on the application form).
- Collect all required supporting documents.
- Apply each semester you need a scholarship. Click the application link (above).
- Complete your application using Adobe Reader (free download). Be sure to complete all sections and all questions accurately. Attach all required supporting documents to your application.
- Proofread, print and make a copy of your completed application and all supporting documents.
- Submit your application and all required supporting documents prior to the application deadline. Use the address found on the application form.