Local ContactsSandra Warren - Program Manager
Spring - February 16
Summer - July 10
Fall - August 30
If you are a returning scholarship applicant and have continuously received scholarships each Spring and Fall since Spring 2017, continue to follow the guidelines under which you entered our program. If you are a new applicant or did not receive a scholarship during Fall 2017 follow our current eligibility criteria.REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Applicants may be asked to provide the following supporting documents along with a completed application form (above). Use the Upload Tool found in the Supporting Documents section of the application to attach these documents. Be sure to attach the documents to your application before you submit it.
- Verification and Release form. Download and complete the form.
- Copy of your most recent college transcript(s). If you have never before attended college, provide a copy of your high school transcript or GED certificate and test scores.
- Proof of marital status must be on file in our office for consideration of the scholarship (not required if you have never been married)
- Proof of enrollment must be provided every semester this scholarship will be used. A letter of acceptance from the registrar's office or unofficial class schedule are both acceptable.
- Proof of income must be provided every calendar year this scholarship will be used. Acceptable documentation includes the first page of your current tax return, letter from your employer, statement from DHS, or last four (4) consecutive paycheck stubs.
If you are a resident of Lafayette County, Arkansas and wish to apply for a Single Parent Scholarship, follow these instructions to get started.
Video Tutorial: How to Apply
- Review our new Eligibility Criteria and the list of Required Supporting Documents (above).
- Collect all required supporting documents. Scan or save them to your computer or to a portable drive in one of the following file formats: PDF, XLS (or XLSX), DOC (or DOCX), or RTF. Need help? Read Tutorial: How to Scan & Upload Documents.
- Apply each semester you need a scholarship. Click the application link (above). Application links are only available when applications are being accepted.
- Login to your account. Contact us (above) if you have trouble logging in. Or create a new account if you don't have one.
- Complete your application. You can save your work and log back into your account later if you need more time to finish your application. Be sure to complete all sections and all questions accurately. Upload all required supporting documents before you submit your application. Once your application is submitted, you won't be able to change your answers or attach any missing documents.
- Submit your application before the deadline. You will see a SUBMISSION SUCCESSFUL message on your screen if your application is submitted successfully.
- Check the status of your application and update your personal profile by logging into your account. DRAFT status on your application means it has not been submitted properly.