Application Period Begins: December 1
Application Deadline: January 15
Application Period Begins: April 15
Application Deadline: May 27
Application Period Begins: July 15
Application Deadline: September 1
If you are a returning scholarship applicant and have continuously received scholarships each Spring and Fall since Spring 2017, continue to follow the guidelines under which you entered our program. If you are a new applicant or did not receive a scholarship during Fall 2017 follow our current eligibility criteria.REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
The following documents are required and must be submitted with your completed application form by the application deadline (above). Use the Upload Tool found in the Supporting Documents section of the application to attach the documents. Be sure to attach these documents to your application before you submit it.
- Official copy of your high school transcript, GED test scores, or college transcript, whichever is most recent.
- Copy of your class schedule for the semester for which you are seeking a scholarship
- Pell Grant (FAFSA) – copy of your Student Aid Report (SAR), or letter from your school’s Financial Aid Office that details your financial aid for the semester in which this scholarship will be used.
- Copy of your most recent federal tax return (first page only)
- All items listed under Returning Applicants (above)
- Personal statement - Write a personal statement explaining why you chose your current course of study and what you hope to achieve. Include any other information about yourself that you believe would help the Selection Committee evaluate your application.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation by people, such as teachers, employers, volunteer directors or clergy. Letters from your relatives will not be accepted.
If you are a resident of Conway County, Arkansas and wish to apply for a Single Parent Scholarship, follow these instructions to get started.
Video Tutorial: How to Apply
- Review our new Eligibility Criteria and the list of Required Supporting Documents (above).
- Collect all required supporting documents. Scan or save them to your computer or to a portable drive in one of the following file formats: PDF, XLS (or XLSX), DOC (or DOCX), or RTF. Need help? Read Tutorial: How to Scan & Upload Documents.
- Apply each semester you need a scholarship. Click the application link (above). Application links are only available when applications are being accepted.
- Login to your account. Contact us (above) if you have trouble logging in. Or create a new account if you don't have one.
- Complete your application. You can save your work and log back into your account later if you need more time to finish your application. Be sure to complete all sections and all questions accurately. Upload all required supporting documents before you submit your application. Once your application is submitted, you won't be able to change your answers or attach any missing documents.
- Submit your application before the deadline. You will see a SUBMISSION SUCCESSFUL message on your screen if your application is submitted successfully.
- Check the status of your application and update your personal profile by logging into your account. DRAFT status on your application means it has not been submitted properly.
Effective Fall 2017: New applicants and applicants who were not awarded in the prior term (Spring or Summer 2017) follow our new eligibility criteria.
Applicants who are renewing a scholarship (awarded in Spring or Summer 2017) continue to follow the guidelines under which you entered our program, as long as you are continuously awarded each spring and fall. Contact us (above) for questions about our former eligibility criteria.