Local ContactsCherie Conner - SPSF Co-Vice Chair
Spring - December 15
Summer - May 15
Fall - August 15
If you are a returning scholarship applicant and have continuously received scholarships each Spring and Fall since Spring 2017, continue to follow the guidelines under which you entered our program. If you are a new applicant or did not receive a scholarship during Fall 2017 follow our current eligibility criteria.REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
The following documents are required and must be submitted with your completed application form by the application deadline (above).
- Copy of class schedule for the semester in which this scholarship will be used
- Copy of most current grades or transcripts from college or GED coursework
- Three (3) letters of recommendation by people who are familiar with your character and goals. Letters from your relatives will not be accepted.
- Personal statement - Write a personal statement (one page) explaining your career objectives and your financial need.
If you are a resident of Boone County, Arkansas and wish to apply for a Single Parent Scholarship, follow these instructions to get started.
- Review our new Eligibility Criteria and the list of Required Supporting Documents (above).
- Collect all required supporting documents.
- Apply each semester you need a scholarship. Click the application link (above).
- Complete your application using Adobe Reader (free download). Be sure to complete all sections and all questions accurately. Attach all required supporting documents to your application.
- Proofread, print and make a copy of your completed application and all supporting documents.
- Submit your application and all required supporting documents prior to the application deadline. Use the address found on the application form.