Get involved with us
Since 1990, the Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund (ASPSF) has worked tirelessly to break the cycle of poverty among single-parent families in Arkansas. ASPSF helps make a life-changing difference for these families by empowering single parents to get the education they need to land a good-paying career. Their success helps insure the success of future generations.
Your support will mean so much to these families who live right in your community. There are countless ways that you or your business, student group or civic club can get involved with us. Together, we can educate, employ, and empower single parent families in Arkansas.
Some ways to get involved include:
- providing your time and expertise in various areas of scholarship management and operation
- offering special educational or recreational activities for our recipients or their children
- extending special promotions at your place of business
- planning an event that benefits your local Single Parent Scholarship Fund
- making a gift of stock, cash, memorial or honorarium, or even a recurring or planned gift
Thank you for making the ASPSF and the families we serve a part of your life.