Since 1990, the Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund (ASPSF) has worked tirelessly to break the cycle of poverty among single-parent families in Arkansas. ASPSF helps make a life-changing difference for these families by empowering single parents to get the education they need to secure a professional career with family-supporting wages. Their success helps insure the success of future generations.
Your support will mean so much to these families who live right in your community. There are countless ways that you or your business, student group or civic club can get involved with us. Together, we can educate, employ, and empower single parent families in Arkansas and help them raise their families out of poverty.
Here are some suggestions on how you might be involved:
- Provide your time and expertise in various areas of scholarship management and operation
- Offer educational workshops or recreational activities for our recipients or their children
- Extend special promotions at your business
- Plan an event to raise funds for our program in your county or region
- Make a gift of stock, cash, memorial or honorarium, or establish a recurring or planned gift
- Talk to us about other ideas that you have. We'd love to hear from you!
Thank you for supporting ASPSF and the thousands of families we serve each year!