If you are a resident of Montgomery County, Arkansas and wish to apply for a Single Parent Scholarship, download the application below. If you are not a resident of this county, click here to locate your county.
|Mail:|| ||PO Box 1102|
Mount Ida, AR 71957
Complete and submit the Scholarship Application.
You may re-apply for each semester that you wish to receive a scholarship.
- Spring semester - January 10
- Summer semester - limited availability
- Fall semester - August 10
- Have custody of and be responsible for daily care of dependent children;
- Be a single head of household;
- Be a resident of Montgomery County, AR;
- Be a high school graduate or the recipient of a GED diploma.
- Priority will be given to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Full-time students (taking 12 credit hours or more)
- Enrolled in or have been accepted by a public or private non-profit post-secondary school
- Pursuing a program of study that will provide marketable skills that will lead to self-sufficiency and a better standard of living
- Plans to remain living in Montgomery County, AR after graduation
- Be a recipient of or applying for a Pell Grant (and other federal financial aid);
- Recipients must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5 to be eligible for continued scholarship consideration.
Information about other scholarship opportunities and living assistance programs can also be found on ASPSF's Other Scholarships and the Living Assistance Services pages.