If you are a resident of Montgomery County, Arkansas and wish to apply for a Single Parent Scholarship, download the application below. If you are not a resident of this county, click here to locate your county.
|Mail:|| ||PO Box 1102|
Mount Ida, AR 71957
Complete and submit the Scholarship Application.
You may re-apply for each semester that you wish to receive a scholarship.
- Spring semester - January 10
- Summer semester - limited availability
- Fall semester - August 10
- Have custody of and be responsible for daily care of dependent children;
- Be a single head of household;
- Be a resident of Montgomery County, AR;
- Be a high school graduate or GED recipient.
- Priority will be given to full-time students (12 Credit Hours) who are enrolled in or have been accepted by a public or private non-profit post secondary school in a program providing marketable skills to achieve self-sufficiency and a better standard while residing in Montgomery County.
- Be a recipient of or applying for a Pell Grant (and other federal financial aid);
- Recipients must maintain a 2.5 GPA per semester to be eligible for continued scholarship consideration.
Information about other scholarship opportunities and living assistance programs can also be found on ASPSF's Other Scholarships and the Living Assistance Services pages.