For a limited time, residents of Dallas County may apply for a special scholarship opportunity through the Single Parent Scholarship Fund of Ouachita/Calhoun Counties. This opportunity is provided in partnership between the Arkansas Department of Higher Education and the Arkansas Single Parent Scholarship Fund.
|Valerie Wilson, Chair|
|Mail:|| ||PO Box 1328|
Camden, AR 71711
- You must be a resident of Columbia or Dallas County, Arkansas, to apply for Open Scholarship Opportunities listed below. If you are not a resident of this county, click here to locate your county.
- Scroll down to review the Eligibility Requirements below.
- Click the appropriate application link listed under Open Scholarship Opportunities below. NOTE: If links are not available, applications are not currently being accepted. Please check back later.
- Login to an existing student account or register for a new account. Contact the person listed above if you have forgotten your username or password.
- Complete and submit your application and all required supporting documentation by the deadline. You may save your work, log out, and return later to finish your application if needed. Application Deadlines are listed below.
- Periodically login to your student account to monitor the status of your application and manage your profile. Click here to login
Open Scholarship Opportunities:
IMPORTANT: All applications are locked after the deadline expires. Be sure to upload any electronic supporting documents to the application prior to submitting it. Students may not edit an application after it has been submitted. Contact the person above if you need to change or add any information on your application.
- Fall semester - October 1
- Resident of Columbia or Dallas County (at least 6 months). If you are not a resident of Columbia County, Arkansas, click here.
- Single parent with custody of at least one minor child;
- A high school graduate or have obtained a GED;
- Pursuing an undergraduate course of study;
- Recipient of or eligible to receive a Pell Grant;
- Must have completed a minimum of 9 college credit hours with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50;
- Must have and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 2.50;
- Must be enrolled for at least 9 hours each semester for which scholarship support is sought;
Applicants are required to provide certain supporting documents, along with a completed scholarship application, by the application deadline. Electronic copies of your supporting documents may be uploaded through the Supporting Documents section of your online application.
Be sure to upload any electronic supporting documents you plan to submit with your application prior to submitting it. Students may not edit an application after it has been submitted. Contact the person above if you need to change or add any information to your application.
Information about other scholarship opportunities and living assistance programs can also be found on ASPSF's Other Scholarships and the Living Assistance Services pages.