If you are a resident of Crittenden County, Arkansas and wish to apply for a Single Parent Scholarship, read the Application Instructions below. If you are not a resident of this county, click here to locate your county.
|Cham Percer, President|
|Mail:|| ||Crittenden County Single Parent Scholarship Fund|
PO Box 811
West Memphis, AR 72303
- You must be a resident of Crittenden County, Arkansas, to apply for Open Scholarship Opportunities listed below. If you are not a resident of this county, click here to locate your county.
- Apply for each semester that you wish to receive a scholarship.
- Scroll down to review the Eligibility Requirements below.
- Click the appropriate application link listed under Open Scholarship Opportunities below. NOTE: If links are not available, applications are not currently being accepted. Please check back later.
- Login to an existing student account or register for a new account. Contact the person listed above if you have forgotten your username or password.
- Complete and submit your application and all required supporting documentation by the deadline. You may save your work, log out, and return later to finish your application if needed. Application Deadlines are listed below.
- Periodically login to your student account to monitor the status of your application and manage your profile. Click here to login
Open Scholarship Opportunities:
IMPORTANT: All applications are locked after the deadline expires. Be sure to upload any electronic supporting documents to the application prior to submitting it. Students may not edit an application after it has been submitted. Contact the person above if you need to change or add any information on your application.
- Spring semester - January 20
- Fall semester - September 20
- Resident of Crittenden County in Arkansas (at least 6 months)
- Single head of household with custody of a minor child
- A high school graduate or obtain GED
- Pursue an undergraduate course of study
- Recipient of or in the process of obtaining a Pell Grant.
- Must have and maintain a 2.50 GPA.
- Must be a full-time student (12 hours) or part-time student (9 hours)
Required Supporting Documents:
Students must submit an application for each semester a scholarship is sought.
Be sure to upload to your application electronic copies of the supporting documents listed below. This must be done prior to submitting your application. If you do not have access to electronic copies of your supporting documents, contact the person above.
Students may not edit an application after it has been submitted. Contact the person above if you need to change or add any information on your application after it has been submitted.
- Three (3) typed letters of recommendation from people who are familiar with your character and goals. DO NOT USE RELATIVES AS REFERENCES.
- Typed personal statement explaining why you chose this particular course of study and what you hope to achieve. Feel free to include any information about yourself, which may be helpful to the Selection Committee in its evaluation.
- Transcript of high school or college coursework, whichever is more recent.
Information about other scholarship opportunities and living assistance programs can also be found on ASPSF's Other Scholarships and the Living Assistance Services pages.