SPSF WEB DEVELOPMENT
The ASPSF website is a very useful tool in the daily development of your affiliate SPSF. Here are 10 reasons you should be utilizing an online environment of some kind to build your capacity for success:
- To raise funds through visitors to your dedicated affiliate SPSF web page or through your email lists,
- To complement and maximize your overall marketing efforts,
- To present your mission and programs in their best light,
- To interact in new and engaging ways with your constituents at their convenience, 24/7,
- To deliver communication to a focused audience at their laptops or desktops, in the comfort of their homes or offices, 24/7,
- To educate your audience about your organization and your efforts,
- To create a powerful and memorable brand,
- To deliver services online,
- To sell products, enroll people into your events, or distribute publications,
- To highlight important issues and suggest ways people can become involved.
Launching an online presence through the ASPSF website can help you achieve the above goals. As an SPSF affiliate, the following services are offered to you:
- A dedicated web page for your SPSF affiliate organization that can be customized to fit your needs. The basic page layout includes contact information for students seeking more information about your scholarship opportunity. Some affiliates have provided information on local services, upcoming events and more to enhance the usefulness of this page for a larger audience, which includes donors and constituents.
- An online donation system. Contributors may designate their donations for use in any county of their choice. Affiliates may use this system to accept credit card payments at events, for ticket sales, etc. ASPSF will receive the contributions, then send proceeds (less applicable fees), plus eligible matching funds, directly to your SPSF.
- Post printable versions of the affiliate SPSF scholarship application for the convenience of your single parents. This helps save your printing budget and manages some of the communication between you and applicants. The following file formats may be accepted:
NOTE: We can only post applications which are sent as attachments to emails. We are not able to post applications that are pasted into the body of an email message or sent as hard copy by mail or fax.
- Microsoft Word (.doc)
- Microsoft Publisher (.pub)
- portable document files (.pdf)
- WordPad (.rtf)
- NotePad (.txt)
- Word Perfect (.wpd, .wp, .wp5)
- Microsoft Works (.wps)
- Post news releases or success stories about scholarship recipients or SPSF activities.
- Post useful Internet links for other affiliates, constituents and single parents to use.
- Post the names, links, and/or photos of important supporters, board members, or students for recognition and appreciation. NOTE: If an individual's name or photo will be posted, SPSF must have written permission (signed notes or email) from each individual.
Contact us to learn more how ASPSF can help you succeed!
Back to top